Free Paper Type
- Oral Presentations (Graham & Furuse Award Session)
- Mini Oral Presentations
Free Paper Topics
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- General Thoracic Surgery
- Others (vascular, intensive care, etc.)
How to Write Abstracts
- Abstracts are limited within 250 words.
- Language: English
- Abstracts must be constructed : Title – Background – Methods – Results – Conclusions
- It is available to attach the files following the format. (docx, .pptx, .mp4).
How to Submit Abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted through the website. (Abstract(s) sent by mail or fax will not be processed by the secretariat and will not be forwarded to the scientific committee for review.)
- An abstract of oral presentation can be converted into e-poster automatically when the oral presentation abstract is not accepted. If you agree with this, please check the blank in the submission application.
Instructions for Oral presentations
If your free paper is accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter via e-mail on April 7.
(Other information will be uploaded soon.)
Video Registration Deadline : May 7 (Fri), 2021
Acceptable format: .mp4, .avi, .mov, .wmv
How to upload:
1, Please access to the website (URL: TBD)
2, Save the video file in 'ASCVTS 2021' folder. The title of the file must be same with your lecture's title.
Modification Allowance Deadline : May 7 (Fri), 2021
ASCVTS 2021 Secretariat's Office
Gaon Convention Services, Inc.
Room 206, 12, Moraenae-ro 7-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
E-mail : email@example.com